Pfizer is a well-known pharmacy MNC company having American-origin. The pharma company provides medicines and vaccines for endocrinology, immunology, oncology and Neurology. The company developed many daily-use medicines which are globally acclaimed. Pfizer usually recruits new candidates from Off-Campus Drives and Walkin Drives who are eligible and have proper skills for the job. Pfizer follows a firm selection process that enables the hiring of good talent. The company offers excellent salaries and perks meeting the global employee standards. Here is the Pfizer Recruitment for the year 2023.
The candidates who completed B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ Pharm. D, any Degree branches are eligible to apply. through our post, you can get all information related to the Pfizer Recruitment process involving the selection process, eligibility details, interview syllabus, application link, and application procedure.
Pfizer Recruitment 2022 for Safety Data Management Specialist
|Pfizer Recruitment 2022 for Safety Data Management Specialist|
|Pfizer Recruitment 2022 for Safety Data Management Specialist – Apply Here|
Check about openings from Infosys and TCS here.
How To Apply For Pfizer Recruitment 2023?
You can easily apply for the Pfizer recruitment by following the below important points:
- Move to the respective “Careers” page on Pfizer.com.
- Now, click on the “Apply Now” present on the top menu bar.
- Choose the country, then filter jobs according to the role.
- Read all the details, and fill in the particulars before hitting the “Submit” button.
- Reference ID will be generated to save for the future.
Pfizer Eligibility Criteria for Freshers
- The candidate must possess the flexibility to work in rotational shifts.
- Should have a uniform academic background in 10, 12 and Graduation/Post-Graduation.
- Strong analytical and project management skills are a must for the candidates.
- Ability to understand and analyse written language and documentation skills.
- Ability to adapt to cross-functional teams’ environments.
Pfizer Hiring or Selection process
After analysing a person’s ability via different rounds, the candidate is hired or offered a job. To secure a job, the candidate must perform well in all interview rounds such as:
- Online Assessment Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview